Monday, December 08, 2014

Another Nursery!


I think my favorite part of nesting BY FAR is setting up the nursery! I loved dreaming up a space for this new addition to our family. Envisioning her in there, looking so tiny in that huge crib...the dark nights nursing in the rocking chair. It makes it feel so much more real! I can't peek in this room without getting a huge smile on my face. I did a lot of bright colors in Clara's nursery but decided to go with a more neutral theme this time! I think I'm incapable of going completely neutral in any type of home decor, but you know, soft pinks and creams and mustard. Fairly neutral, I'd say.
I hope you like it as much as we do! Her clothes are all washed and folded in the dresser. The side table is filled with infant binkies and burp cloths. We're ready! I can't wait for this little lady to make her debut!

















for anyone wondering:

giant paper flowers: made by Caroline for my baby shower!

crib fitted sheet: Land of Nod

ruffle crib skirt: amazon

quilt: made by my Grandma and I!

mobile: diy by me


changing pad cover: Land of Nod

area rug: old from Home Goods

wool rug under dresser: antique from Cape Cod

faux sheepskin: Home Goods

peony prints: from Sarah Tucker a few years back!

side table: I bought from my sister and painted with Americana chalk paint in "everlasting"

dresser: vintage from my Grandma (i've had it since High School) and the knobs I found on a crazy sale at my local Anthropologie a couple months ago but these are similar

crocheted blanket: made by my mom(!!) I'm obsessed with it.

bunnies: Jellycat via amazon and my Aunt Tammy (Clara has the grey one too!)

blackout insulated curtains: from Amazon in "beige" (we have these in Clara's room in a different color as well and LOVE them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes