Thursday, December 04, 2014

The Makings of a Christmas Card Photo

Otherwise known as Christmas card outtakes. 

The good the bad and the ugly. 

Special shout out to my 8 month pregnant belly, the crazy corgi, and a very wiggly 2 year old.

Sometimes the crazy ones are the best ones. 

I love my little family.




















I was laughing so hard at these and I just had to share! 

Hooray for the Christmas season, Bing Crosby Christmas on repeat and that fresh pine smell every time I walk in the door. Perma-smiles all around! 

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Watson has such a good smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belly is amazing! :) These are all great. You're really asking for the fates to align when you involve both a dog and two year old in a picture! Haha. Can't wait to see your Christmas card hopefully posted here later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are adorable. your 8 month belly is the cutest and clara's little dress reminds me of madeline.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes