Friday, January 23, 2015

False Labor and Diet Coke and Things.


Before we get too ahead of ourselves...a documentation of our false labor hospital trip. My doctor wanted us to stay at the hospital and walk around for a few hours because he knew once my labor progressed it would be super fast (he was right, it just didn't happen for another week and a half). So ensued Steve and I being goofs in the hall and me attempting to drown my misery/embarrassment in Diet Coke. It kind of worked. 
When choosing a spouse I highly suggest someone you can laugh with,  someone who will deem it important to document you pregnant drinking a diet coke in the hallway of a hospital, and also, most importantly, someone who will buy you ice cream and rub your feet  after your failed attempt at birthing your baby. It's the simple things.

Happy Friday!




1 comment:

  1. This is probably one of my favorite posts of yours of all time. Great marriage picking advice. Great photos. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes