Monday, February 02, 2015

A first bath for Winnie Mae


Well the Veater women (+Jay) came over yesterday and we finally gave miss Winnie Mae her first bath! She loved it, not so much as a protest peep was uttered. In fact, I think there were even a few smiles. She is the sweetest little chub, weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 6oz at the dr. this week! She's so mellow and calm, a little slice of heaven if there ever was one. I just want to stare at her and drink in her newborn smell all day long (I pretty much do). Not to mention the fact that she slept 7.5 hours straight the other night which pretty much makes her the pegasus unicorn of all babies. We're obsessed. Happy first bath little sister!



^^I don't know, Clara's sweet little hand on my shoulder in this photo totally gets me.^^










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes