Monday, February 23, 2015

My Fake Instagram

So last night at family dinner I found myself harangued again for my decision to quit instagram last year. The arguments are valid- I can't deny the benefits! But I still feel like it's too much of a time suck. I feel totally crappy when I find myself scrolling through the feed while I'm missing the funny sentences my two year old is putting together. I know it's not that way for everyone but I get way too addicted to it! Anyway, moving on. So Dad, THIS is my fake instagram! A bonafide iphone dump. You're welcome.

Happy Monday!


Clara LOVES holding Winnie- she asks to do it several times a day.


my girls.


family ice cream night!


the angel baby.



I'm telling you, she's obsessed. Also, the large hand on the right is mine, not Clara's. It freaked me out for just a hot second there.



The time I had to make good on my threat to take all the toys out of Clara's room for her nap because she wouldn't stay in her bed....


rolls!! She's getting to be such a chub!


I mean seriously, look at that girth! One proud mama over here :)


My lap is a precious commodity these days. I often hear "Mommy, put Winnie in the bed. Hold Clara!" 


put yo hands in the air like you just don't care! Work it Winnie girl.


I love my girls!! 

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, I miss you on Instagram. But I'm so glad you keep this as your "feax-instagram" at least. But I totally understand it can be a time sucker! I have to just keep family and close friends (ie people that I actually talk to and see on a regular basis) in my feed. Otherwise, it totally does just suck you in uses a lot of time that you just don't have as a mom to little ones! And I find that even cute little companies or food/fashion bloggers, etc post a lot more than my family and friends do so when I remove them it really cuts down on the amount of time I have to spend scrolling through. But alas, those cute girls of yours are just growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes