Thursday, March 12, 2015

2 months!



at 2 months Winnie...

-is just over 12 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long! For the sake of documentation that puts her in the 75th percentile for weight and the 50th for height, which seems just about right for our Marcum babies!

-is a rockstar sleeper- going anywhere from 9 1/2 to 11 1/2 hours at night between feedings.

-really looks at you and has started tracking people around the room with her eyes. She also gives me the best smiles when I come pick her up out of her bed which totally melt me.

-loves napping and hanging out on my chest. It's truly her favorite place to be.

-holds her head up like a champ.

-loves her bath time...whenever I find a free minute to give her one! I swear Clara got one just about every day and Winnie gets one probably once a week...

-has perfected the "quizzical brow". 

-loves laying on this faux fur blanket Steve got me for Christmas, it's her fav!

-puts her hand flat on my chest when she's nursing, I can't get enough of it.

-continues to be the sweetest tempered little thing, hardly ever crying and when she does just pick her up and she's good!














1 comment:

  1. Happy 2 months Winnie! Oh my goodness I would love to know your baby sleeping tips! Do you follow any specific routine or method?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes