Monday, March 16, 2015

a most excellent weekend

Sunday it was 88 degrees and we spent a lot of it playing barefoot in our shady green backyard.

Saturday we went to sushi and then Steve watched the babies while I went to Cinderella with my mom and sisters....to say I loved the movie would be a gross understatement. It was beautiful! I wanted all the clothes and the horse and the cat and the wallpaper. the casting was spot on and how did they manage to stay true to the original while making it so much more meaningful? I could go on and on. I already want to see it again.

Clara picked me a bouquet of wildflowers at the ranch with my dad that are now thriving on our kitchen table.

When we got home from my sister's musical performance last night the power was out so we lit all the candles in our house. It was so dreamy that when it came back on we left the candles burning and the lights off until we went to bed.

a magical weekend indeed.












P.S. We're potting training...starting today. I'm nervous. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks absolutely delicious on that Roser girl. And Winnie's tights! Oh my!

    Good luck on the potty-training. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes