Friday, March 06, 2015

Fake Instagram Friday!




we've been getting a treat on Mondays for family night and last week it was cupcakes. Clara approves of this family ritual.


I will never ever get sick of this.


After putting Clara in her big girl bed she spent four glorious months not coming out of her room on her own. A couple weeks ago she decided there was no good reason to stay in her room when the whole house was at her (sometimes unsupervised) disposal. So here we are. I'm so classy, I know.


Also, the Clara you get after a nap is a total mystery. She's either super happy and playful or.... this.


The other day while I was nursing Winnie Clara found a bag of "bunnies" who knows where and before I could move a finger she had dumped them out and dove right in. Jackpot.


Oh Hubert.


sucking on that bottom lip.


Super mom photo courtesy of Caroline. This is my life. 


stroller outings from my view.


an equally uncomfortable and hilarious photo of what happens when you think you can get away with no nursing pads. Think again sister.


Winnie's usual station on the floor wherever I happen to be.


The squish!!


and the sweet little envelope my mom made for her the other day.


can we have enough photos of Clara holding Winnie? Nope. She held her like this for at least 30 minutes the other day. At one point she even wrapped her leg around her. Melt me.


Clara must have her Bitty Baby at all times lately. She's such a little mommy. Bitty Baby gets burped, rocked to sleep and nursed. 


I will sing the praises of the bundle me forever and ever amen.


after soiling her previous outfit Clara requested this little number and who am I to deny her something like that? 


Winne and her Grandpa Great.


holding hands.


our first walk with Eleanor!


and....the whole getup! This stroller is a beast and I love it.


sisters.


she's almost grown out of this little bonnet, I can't believe it!


Happy Friday to you all! Have a beautiful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! The nursing pad photo is... so going to be me! I can't quite zoom in enough on the stroller pic to see what kind you have? I haven't decided if I'm in the market or not, I may just wear the new girl on my chest, but I do like knowing my options! And the pic of Clara with Winnie on the ground, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph!! The stroller is a baby jogger city select! I love it! I Like it because it's not very wide and turns so easily which makes it nice for navigating through stores! If you're in the market I'd definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. I want to comment on EVERY picture. So many classics right here. And I'm especially glad you documented the string holding Clara's door closed cause now I totally get it. Also, Winnie's floral and polka dot blanket you made is the perfect backdrop and I think it should be in every picture cause it's just so pretty. I can't remember the rest of my thoughts but I thoroughly enjoyed this stream of photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. Even though iPhone photos aren't always the greatest quality, they sure do capture good moments! People say that the best camera is the one you have with you. :)
    It really really lovely to see your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes