Tuesday, March 10, 2015

First Sunday


It was Winnie's first Sunday at church and it only took us 8 weeks to make it! Round of applause, if you please. I'd been missing it so much but also dreading it because, well.... GERMS. Not only the airborne but the sticky fingered germs incubated in nursery that Clara will inevitably bring home and expose the baby to no matter how much hand sanitizer is applied. I'm just over here being crazy, don't worry about me. It was really great though despite my paranoia and the fact that I nursed during most of it! I really feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things and it feels good and just at the right time. Not rushed, just right. We're not moving mountains but we have gone to the grocery store once, taken lots of walks and made it out to lunch with Daddy a few times. This multiple children thing is seeming pretty doable from where I'm sitting just now.





^^this girl's expressions!!^^

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girls!! And I totally know how you feel. I didn't take Dallas to church for 8 weeks either ... and luckily we were able to avoid sickness for the first 4 1/2 months of his life until a few days ago when he got RSV :( Oh winter babies. Wish I could snuggle that cute little Winnie!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes