Monday, April 20, 2015

Date Night!!


It's funny how perspectives change. I remember dying to go out with Steve on our own after Clara was born but this little date sans toddler plus infant was like a little slice of heaven! Maybe it's just because Winnie is such a dream baby but we talked uninterrupted all through dinner (uncontrollable laughter included) and walked around hand in hand afterward like two college kids with no cares in the world! Except the fact that J. Crew closes at 7 on a Friday night...what?? And also, now that I think about it, we probably did look exactly like two college kids without a care in the world #youngparents. ha! Anyway, it was fun and I love my man. My tri-tip sandwich was the bomb and my parents are the best for taking Clara overnight and letting us soak in some time with each other and our second born. 

Happy Monday folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes