I'm making a floral crown for my sister's baby shower on Saturday, but since I hadn't done one before I decided to give it a test run with some of the roses in our garden yesterday. I was pretty proud of myself for doing it without a pinterest diy glued to my nose so I thought it appropriate to document. So here I present to you the blurry washed out photos taken on self timer in my backyard (I really need to buy another remote)! I forgot to buy floral tape so I used some gold washi tape I had on hand. It worked, but just barely- I'll be using floral tape on Saturday for sure!
Happy Thursday chickadees!