Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sunday Best


Our girls were in coordinating pale blue smocked dresses on Sunday and Steve and I inadvertently dressed to match! It had to be documented!! Sundays are just the best days aren't they? We made it to church on time, ate quesadillas for lunch, lounged in on our newly acquired patio chairs while Clara dug for worms. It was just the perfect amount of relaxing. I also made this for dinner plus tart cherry hand pies which rounded off the day rather nicely if I do say so myself. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm already looking forward to next Sunday :)














1 comment:

  1. I have to say that my favorite day while you were growing up was Sundays. And this…last week while Clara and I were driving up to Nana's house Clara told me the cows were eating grass. I asked her what she eats I thought she would say chocolate chips because that is what she was eating at the time but NO she thought for a moment and said Quara eats quesadillas. Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes