Friday, June 26, 2015

fake insta friday


can I ever have enough photos of Clara holding Winnie? The answer is no.


oh haaiii Winnie!


her expression! lol


I'm an expert sandwich builder. Also, Winnie makes that bumbo look sooo good :)


the cutest profile!


this little stinker woke up every couple hours the other night! AH! But it's so hard to get upset at that gummy smile.



every time Winnie pulls Clara's hair lately Clara tells me "it's ok Mommy, she doesn't mean to!"


3 blue eyed girls!


clara walked around with this empty diet coke can all afternoon! I know, I set such a good, healthy example for her ;)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. replica diploma

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes