Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Beachy Hike

One thing I will forever love about the central coast is the foggy summer mornings and the forest 5 minutes from the beach. I think that will always be "the beach" to me. Walks in oversized sweatshirts and redwoods and blankets on the deck with your book. We went on a little family hike in the forest one morning and it was equal parts beautiful and hilarious. The whole thing turned into a monster hunt for Clara. She even procured some weapons for defense (sticks) and found some monster poop. It was "blue" according to her and very exciting. Obviously. My favorite was hearing "*gasp* what's that noise? monsters..." Every 10 minutes or so. I swear her imagination is the best thing ever. 












^^that's a deer.^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes