Friday, July 03, 2015

fake insta friday


baby cousin!!


 Clara kept yelling "matching girls!!!"


girls day trip to Capitola!


Winnie was the happiest little traveler.


Marianne's on our way home. obviously.


oh I just want to eat her right now looking at this photo. so squishy!!


obligatory nursing lounge selfie.


Clara loves Mary Poppins and it makes my heart happy.


we need a piano so so badly! someday. someday.


Winnie is looking so huge in her crib these days! I took this the other night when I put her to bed and it made me all kinds of nostalgic.


splash pad with our little friends a couple days ago!


she was wearing her psychedelic kitty hat most of the morning and I was pretty much dying of the cuteness.


We're still going strong in the solly!!


***the following were stolen from Steve's phone!***


this week Winnie decided it'd be fun to wake up at 5:30 instead of 9:30...I'm struggling


Clara just lounging.


Clara is a BIG fan of chocolate milk. 


our sparkly new blow up pool. the quintessential childhood experience. 


and hey look at that- Father's Day proof!



Happy Weekend and Happy Fourth of July! 

Be safe! 

God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes