Friday, July 31, 2015

Fake instagram Friday


just sitting up like it's no big thang.


waving off my cousin on her wedding day!


the great hair color debate continues.


Steve's first go at the wrap! Success!


a grainy photo of Clara's purse+sun hat fabulousness.


I never thought I'd do big bows for my girls but....the cuteness!


I love packing! but I do not love unpacking. You feel me? Will it close or no? That is the question.


I was folding laundry in my room and all the sudden I turned around to discover that Clara had quietly (in the space of five minutes) transported all her favorite things into the room with us. Here she is pictured "reading" Goldilicious. 


tea party in the laundry room


angel Moroni just got gold-leafed!


my card making obsession continues.


nap time sketching


just coloring while mom paints...you know.



sweet baby fell asleep on the couch while I was nursing yesterday. Equal parts sweet and heartbreaking, somehow.



Happy Weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes