Sunday, July 05, 2015

4th of July Weekend!

I love celebrating the fourth! I love BBQ's and fireworks and parades and family and America, especially. So it's really the holiday for me, I think. This year it was....

SEVERAL red white and blue outfits
the beach
sleeping babes in strollers
Aptos parade
baby fireworks in the street
barbecuing with friends
diet coke in glass bottles
fluffy corgis
and lots of fun


if you don't like pictures...do not continue. I had a hard time editing last night!! Too much happiness.
















^^you better believe he got some double takes with this get up^^
























^^Clara was a little wary of the fireworks...so Daddy took her inside to watch^^






1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures, those girls are growing right up! Can't wait to see you all soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes