Monday, August 17, 2015

picture time!!


Marcum family photos here we gooooooo! aka self timer on the ATV... it works!  Some thoughts on this. I really inherited some good eggs when I married my Steven (his family calls him "Steven", so it feels appropriate to use it here). Also, if you make funny faces in group photos...I'm talking to you Colter and Andrew....be prepared to accept the consequences. Also also, John wins the award for most photogenic in every. single. photo. I don't know how you trained him Jess but...he's every mother's dream. Clara has started to pull crazy faces when I ask her to smile for a picture. I blame Steve. 
















^^when we came up for our couples photos he promptly stepped under me and produced these^^

i still love him.









1 comment:

Love Notes