Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Things I don't want to forget about right now.





kissing the top of Winnie's head a million times while she's in the wrap at the grocery store.

Clara walking bleary-eyed out of her room after her naps, running to me with open arms for a hug the second she sees me, like we haven't seen each other for a year :) (this really does happen about 86% of the time)

Winnie's gummy little nose scrunched smile when she's excited about something.

Clara asking me to put Winnie down on the ground so she can "pway wiff her." several times a day.

Winnie's face lighting up looking at the garden when I open the blinds in her room in the mornings. 

Reading books to the girls before nap time with both on my lap.

Clara saying "I need YOU mommy!" when she's feeling clingy-no matter how exasperating it is at the time.

Winnie laying her chubby cheek on my shoulder when she's tired.

Walking in on Steve holding Clara, dancing to Mary Poppins playing on the record player, Clara laughing hysterically. 

Clara making Winnie laugh and then yelling "she wikes me!!!"

Steve playing the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack on our piano for me while I bath and nurse Winnie at night.

Clara's heartfelt, unsolicited "THANK YOU"'s she's been giving lately. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right. 



3 comments:

  1. Sounds seriously perfect! They are precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet. Thank you for reminding me of the good in these crazy, sometimes slow, days.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes