Friday, October 02, 2015

Fake Insta Friday


Cleaning out the fridge is always sooo satisfying


I don't know why I think the water cups at Sonic are so cute but...I do.


I'm still obsessed with these.


just two sisters, playin'.


hanging out at Daddy's office.


one of my all-time favorite lunches. My sister named it "Fantasmo", if that gives you any idea of the caliber of the dish.


post-nurse snuggles. the best.


can we all just appreciate Clara's face right here?!?! She was "combing" Winnie's hair.


and wait for it....WINNIE'S FIRST PONY TAIL.


I don't know what it is about a baby's face when they look out a window but it's pure magic to me.


could there be anything better than two baby penguins to an almost three year old? As of yesterday, apparently not.


reading some books to herself while I nurse Winnie.

1 comment:

  1. I'm selfishly really glad you quit instagram so you could post all of these here. So many gems!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes