Friday, October 16, 2015

Fake insta Friday


baby in the morning light.


hip accessory!


my little twinners loving on each other!


she loves looking at the bagels


finishing my silhouette wall.


'Proud and insolent youth,' said Hook, 'prepare to meet thy doom.'

'dark and sinister man,' Peter answered, 'have at thee.'

finishing a favorite.


we're really into braids lately. 


Winnie thought this was hilarious but I swear Moe was ready to pounce.


high school Jess! Chunky highlights, over-plucked eyebrows and all!


Moe again. I can't look at him and not laugh.


getting ready to crawl!


a movie with my girl. One on one time is to be savored! She was much more interested in the milk duds than taking a blurry picture with mom ;)


Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pics! Love your throwback pic-what a babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, that baby braid!!! the most precious!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes