Sunday, October 04, 2015

Piano! Before and After....


aka an ode to Restore a Finish.

I wish I got a better before photo, but I didn't realize I would be needing one! After I cleaned it up it was such a stark contrast it was crazy! We got it for free, and while the piano sounds great it had some pretty serious scratching (large puppy, said the previous owner). On Caroline's recommendation I bought myself a bottle of Restore a Finish and it seriously transformed it! I couldn't believe it!

Before: 


After: 




Since these photos the ballet print has been hung and the piano bench has been repaired but...... you get the gist of it. 

We've been wanting a piano for years and couldn't believe our luck when this came up. I've been loving all the serenading we've had from Steve, I feel like I'm living in the Bennet house and it makes me very very happy. 

2 comments:

  1. oh how amazing!! was that stuff easy to use?! sounds like i need some on hand!! the piano looks so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! It took me less than a nap time (my preferred method of measuring time these days)!!! It's seriously a miracle!

      Delete

Love Notes