Sunday, October 04, 2015

The Best Weekend of the Year


General Conference Weekend General Conference Weekend General CONFERENCE WEEKEND!!!! It deserves to be capitalized. It is my favorite weekend of the year. Our house smelled like nutella, bacon and pumpkin chocolate chip bread in turns and I'm not sure which I liked best! I got all my preliminary Halloween decorations up (I still need to buy like at least a dozen pumpkins and a few mums to make it really legit), we watched You've Got Mail (yes that is a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils on my entry table, thanks for noticing. They smell amazing, btw.), I wore a legit sweater for the first time at home since March probably and most importantly we cuddled on the couch and spent hours hearing from the most amazing and inspired men and women on earth. I love General Conference. I love being a Mormon. I love the fall. Amen.














2 comments:

  1. Favorite Harry Potter quote right there! And it really is the best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just the cutest! Your house looks darling and I can smell the yummy food and pencils through the screen!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes