Monday, November 02, 2015

Halloween 2015


^^this very much embodies Halloween 2015 for us... Clara sniping candy and Winnie wondering why she can't have some too- how they inherently know that candy=sugar=delicious is beyond me ^^

 We went around our neighborhood for the first time this year and it was so fun. Clara was WAY into it, so excited, totally on her game. Winnie enjoyed being passed around between family members and looking at all the bright lights. It was enjoyable for all, I think. If I had to guess right now I think Clara definitely prefers Halloween to Christmas. 
My parents and little sister came down to trick or treat with us and Eleanor the Lion (and parents) came too! Our little crew had a blast taking in all the "scary ghosts and spiders". Holidays with little kids are the tops. Also, Steve and I switched into our old Fantastic Mr. and Mrs. Fox costumes for the night. I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!














3 comments:

  1. That first picture is adorable and so halloween-y. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those faces! I die. And the costumes are just too cute to boot. Nothing quite like trick-or-treating when they're little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Cheyenne went trick or treating for the first time she was completely sold on Halloween over Christmas as well! It's a magical time when they start to discover the wonder of holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes