Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Handmade Christmas

Well back in September I decided to try a handmade Christmas this year....I'm not sure if it was crazy or not, but there were at least two weeks straight spent going to bed past midnight to get everything done.... I'm pretty proud of myself for pulling it off so I had to share!

"Mocifer" watercolor:


Grandbaby drink coasters (I did these for the Marcum grandparents too but forgot to take a photo!):


calligraphy quote from conference:


coconut oil sugar scrub:


the beach house gate watercolor:


bacon jam, yes it's a thing and yes it's delicious:


homemade snow globes:


hair pomade:


avocado oil sugar scrub:


I'll include our Christmas card since I painted the greeting! Also, if you didn't get one I'm sorry.... I realized after it was all said and done that I missed a couple on my list! I blame the late bedtime...yikes!


dallas temple watercolor:


cloth swaddled baby dolls:


white chocolate peppermint fudge:


lip scrubs (I made several of these):


cloth Clara doll:


breakfast in bed menu for my gift averse but service loving husband:




4 comments:

  1. You are seriously the most amazingly talented human being! I LOVE how everything turned out. Homemade is seriously the best kind of gift and your fudge, lip gloss and card were AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica! You are so talented!! What a wonderful Christmas for all your loved ones with these thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow these are all amazing! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love your creativity

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes