Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Decking the Halls


The year of the tinsel tree! I'm in love. The Christmas season is off to a good start, my She and Him Christmas record is on pretty much non-stop, Clara thinks Bing Crosby is Santa Claus (I guess he pretty much is) and tells everyone who will listen that the Grinch was mean and now he's nice. I've already cried my way through The Polar Express and spend all the time I can planted right in front of the tree working my way through my "handmade Christmas". 'Tis the Season! 






^^my Christmas craft for the year!^^


^^my first homemade wreath....a little wild but it works^^


^^my paper white bulbs I started in October^^








^^if you're reading this Roz, I think of you every time I get my Santa out!!^^






2 comments:

  1. Looks idyllic!!! I love it. Love the tinsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this. You are so good at life/decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes