Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Year End Review 2015



JANUARY:

We meet our sweet Winnie Mae after weeks of contractions and false alarms! I'm still not over it but she was so worth the wait.



FEBRUARY:

Winnie gets RSV :( so I take the girls to the coast for some fresh air.



MARCH:

Winnie gets blessed and the Marcums come down to stay with us! This month needed two photos because...THAT FACE.


APRIL: 

I throw my sistah a baby shower with a gold dusted cake! Not pictured: Clara gets really into the Easter egg hunt I set up in our back yard.


MAY:

Caroline, Winnie and I drive down to San Diego to meet Graham and see him blessed!


JUNE: 

ZANE COMES HOME!!



JULY:

Clara graduates from swim school and we spend the 4th at the coast again!


AUGUST:

Marcum family reunion in Bear Lake!


SEPTEMBER:

I have a mini girls reunion at the beach house, we also go to Tahoe for a long weekend as a family.



OCTOBER: 

The fall feast! Also Brittney, Colter and Dallas come and stay with us in Fresno!


NOVEMBER:

Clara gets an awesome fairy unicorn birthday party and it snows at the ranch for Thanksgiving.


DECEMBER:

Christmas in Bainbridge Island with the Marcums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes