Thursday, January 21, 2016

7 Days of Mommy Style

I love doing these! It keeps me accountable (I'm a big believer in making an effort even if the oldest human you see all day is 3...)  and it's a good, easy documenter of my personal style!


socks with clogs and a fro!


cowgirl style! I gathered at the ranch on Saturday.


Sunday best.


Mommy daughter date style! I almost forgot to take a photo this day... so forgive the terrible lighting. 


rainy day style


adventures in color blocking.


I thought it was going to be warm enough to wear flats today...it wasn't! I had a hankering to wear these pants though and nothing but flats would do....the important things, am i right?? lol

2 comments:

  1. "Adventures in color blocking" is my favorite❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each day is stunning in its own way! How do you pull them all off?! Cowgirl is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes