Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam




My sweet Clara had her first day in Primary as a sunbeam in church on Sunday. I can't believe it. Queue all the cliche parenting sayings right now, I'm feeling all of them. She waltzed into primary like a champ, declared "I'm gonna be a sunbeam!" to the Primary President and sat down in her little chair like she owned the place. My heart was a little sad and yet bursting at the seams with pride leaving her there looking so small in her big girl chair. She had a great time and adjusted really well according to my sources. I'm so incredibly proud of this strong, smart, funny little girl I get to call my own. She's a light in my life and everything I'd ever hoped she would be and more. I love you Clara Rose, you're my perfect little sunbeam.


1 comment:

Love Notes