Tuesday, February 02, 2016

A Double Baby Shower!


I threw a "shower" themed double baby shower for two of my friends expecting boys this past Saturday and it was so fun! I really had to wrack my brain for ideas as I've thrown a disproportionate amount of girl baby showers... but I think it turned out pretty cute! Not to toot my own horn or anything ;) We had a lot of fun and I think the mothers-to-be felt appropriately showered with love (and gifts of course) which is what matters most anyway. 

and here of course are the photos.












^^ok so Rachel Dunston made this gorgeous cake and I'm obsessed. you have to check out her instagram @rachelmakesit ....you'll definitely be craving donuts and diet coke afterwards but it'll be worth it, trust me. crazy inspiration! she's so talented. This was prettier and tasted better than a wedding cake. No joke!


^^the two beautiful mothers-to-be^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes