Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Morning


Easter morning was a big hit this year. Clara woke up bright and early, eager to see what the easter bunny brought and he certainly didn't disappoint (a bubble machine, you guys.)! The easter basket excitement was followed by creamed eggs for breakfast and a truly epic easter egg hunt. Clara was totally in her element and Winnie was surprisingly jazzed about finding brightly colored balls and putting them in a basket. It was everything a holiday with babies should be and more. After the hunt we piled in the car for a beautiful Sunday service at church.
I'm so grateful for my Savior and His resurrection. I can't imagine what my life would be life without that knowledge. Every Easter season I can't help but think back to my time in Jerusalem and remembering this scripture from Luke 24 replaying over and over in my mind while attending the sunrise service at the garden tomb "Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen". I can't read that scripture without getting the chills and a tear in my eye. What a wonderful message of hope in an often confusing world. He is risen, Hallelujah!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes