Thursday, May 05, 2016

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!


So last night I was thumbing through recipes in my Bon Apetite magazine, came across a yummy carnitas recipe and thought "i must try that for Cinco de Mayo", then proceeded to open my calendar and realize that Cinco de Mayo was TOMORROW. So I text my friend Lucy and headed to the grocery store in the morning for a big slab of pork shoulder and here we are!! It turned out delicious if I don't say so myself! I may have to post the recipe, I think I'll be making it every year from here on out! I also made up a really good sparkling mint limeade that will have to be on repeat this summer. Long live dinner parties and all things festive! Thanks Lucy for sharing my passion for mexican dresses and impromptu dinner parties. Viva Mexico!


^^This photo is everything.^^




^^Sorry Nathan and Steve, you weren't dressed festively so you weren't included in the documentation.^^ 







1 comment:

  1. I love that you all just had Mexican dresses laying around, ready to go! Ha, so awesome. Also, Winnie's hair is SO blonde in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes