Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Marcum Girls Trip 2016



I just got back from a sensational girl's trip to BYU Women's conference with my mother and sister-in-laws! It was a riot, as the photos will prove. I can already tell I will be a life-long advocate for Women's conference, I loved it so much! Besides the conference we enjoyed all the UT food we'd been missing (Cafe Rio and BYU mint brownies included), hiked the Y (at Jessica's request- I should mention here she's 6 months pregnant) and enjoyed an endowment session together in the Salt Lake temple! I also stayed up way too late talking and got up way too early with no regrets. I love being a woman and I love the sisters I married into! What a treat. 

It was also so fun just being back on BYU campus. I love that school so much! I have many life long relationships and one eternal relationship to thank BYU for, not including all the wonderful classes and teachers I got to experience. What a place. I couldn't keep the smile off my face from the second I stepped foot in the Y lot by the Smith Field House.

Thanks Gena for planning this!!!










hiking the Y for Jessica's birthday! I never fail to underestimate how long it takes to get up that dang hill. 



(I can't understand why you wouldn't be able to decipher this but...if you fall in that camp.... "BYU COUGARS". Spelled out splendidly by the BYU graduates of the group)



 (sorry Kenz, the waffles HAD TO BE DOCUMENTED. Plus, you're really cute with your eyes closed like that)












just being cool. you know.


ladies





2 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud right now. Such a great trip. I told Justin about the trip and all the fun we had, and among other responses, he said, "that Jess is sure awesome, isn't she?" I wholeheartedly agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "B" in BYU cougars was my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes