Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Brooke's Graduation


My baby sister graduated...what the what?? I still can't believe it and I'm still TOTALLY in denial about her moving to Utah in September....but I couldn't be more proud of her! She is kind, she is confident, she is capable, in essence, she's a unicorn of a seventeen year old and I can't wait to see her conquer the world. Brooke, thanks for letting me bedazzle your graduation cap and yell obscenely loud when you walked down the aisle. Those old YHS cheerleader lungs came right back to me! I love you so much baby sister!




^^Papa gave Winnie rock candy...it was pretty much the only reason we all stayed sane with three babies sitting on cramped bleachers till 9 o clock that night! The struggle was real.^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes