Friday, September 09, 2016

Oahu Summer 2016


We took a trip to Oahu this summer with our Veater family. We had actually planned a trip to Jamaica but had to change plans last minute due to the Zika virus scare! I'm glad we changed plans though. I hadn't been to Oahu since I visited my friend Susan before Steve and I were married. It's a beautiful island- Hawaii never disappoints! A huge bonus was getting to see my long lost friend and once upon a time roommate Kara Schumacher! The day she took us to "turtle nation" on the north shore was probably my favorite part of the whole trip! It was crazy seeing my kids loving on Kara and reminiscing our friendship in Jerusalem. Friends for life!

Thanks for the fun times Hawaii! You are beautiful.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes