Friday, October 21, 2016

It's a.......



GIRL!!!!

Baby girl Marcum #3 coming March 2017 and we couldn't be more thrilled! We're well on our way to becoming Bennets or Marches which has really been the goal all along ;) Clara was really excited and announced that she would teach her how to use lip gloss. Winnie was just glad Caroline made a cake for her too.

I'm just about 19 weeks and really starting to turn a corner to feeling better. I'm not off medication yet but I made dinner 3 times last week...so really, we're winning. It's good to feel human again. This is my favorite part of pregnancy! We're over here thinking of names and enjoying food again- life is good!









4 comments:

  1. So so so exciting!!!! You make the most beautiful girls. I'm seriously so happy for you guys. You look radiant. Pretty please let me take some maternity photos for you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful picture of you! I love the crushed velvet!! I'm so happy another girl is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How wonderful - so many sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A girl!! I can't wait to see your own Little Women story unfold.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes