Monday, November 21, 2016

Our First Trip to Disneyland!




All I have to say is...it was every bit as magical as we expected it to be! Despite it being 92 degrees (what the November?? SO confusing) the day was perfect. We had zero meltdowns and lots of sparkly eyes and smiles. Despite refusing a stroller nap and her scowly face in the above photograph, Winnie actually was pretty amazing all day! What a trooper. Clara's favorite rides were the carousel (first stop of the day), teacups and It's a Small World. She did NOT enjoy Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or the Winnie the Pooh ride, too scary. We had lots of treats and diet coke and it was overall pretty perfect. I love my family and I love Disneyland! What a dream it was. 





















1 comment:

  1. The last two picks are my fav! Magical place for magical girls!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes