Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Review



January:

Winnie turns one and totally rocks her cake smash.





February:

I throw Caroline and our friend Jessica a baby shower, Becca comes to visit and Steve and I celebrate our anniversary (a couple months late) in Carmel and San Francisco!



March:

My sister and I take Brooke's graduation photos and we celebrate Easter at the ranch. Clara decides again that the "candy holidays" are her favorite.




April:

Steve turns 29 with strawberry rhubarb pie, we take a last minute weekend trip to Sacramento and I go on a girl's trip with my Marcum sisters and mom to BYU Women's Conference!




May:

We have a last minute Cinco de Mayo dinner party with our friends the Browns and take our first family camping trip up to Shaver (it was mildly successful).


June:

Clara graduates from Swim School again!



July: 

Our 4th of July plans were dashed when the ranch went up in flames and we had to evacuate....but the girls looked really cute in their Sunday red white and blue, we had a few fun trips to the beach house and we said a hard goodbye to my Grandpa Al. 



August: 

We go to Park City with the Marcums and Hawaii with the Veaters. I'm brand new pregnant and throw up almost 10 times a day on both trips...yuck.


September:

We make the big announcement! Baby #3 on the way!




October:

Kenz comes to live with us for her semester off track, we go on a weekend trip to Carmel/ Monterey, we find out we're having another GIRL and despite both girls being sick we have a fun Halloween.





November: 

Clara turns 4, we take our first trip to Disneyland (hence, the kitty face paint), I throw our annual Fall Feast and the Marcums come stay with us to host our first Thanksgiving. 


December:

I turn 28, my cousin Shelby passes away, we celebrate our anniversary in San Francisco and spend Christmas in Utah.

2 comments:

Love Notes