Monday, February 27, 2017

Maternity Photos

My beautiful and talented friend Janessa Parker took some maternity photos of me last week and I'm so in love and grateful! They couldn't have come at a better time to make this large, sore, 37 week pregnant woman feel a little more beautiful. It was fun to grab some photos of the girls and really capture what life is like for us right now as well. I love this little family of mine.
































^^in which I discover that Clara LITERALLY cut her eyelashes off^^

yes, scissor privileges have been revoked indefinitely.









7 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Magazine worthy, for sure. Good luck in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you and your girls?! These are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! Every one! I can't pick a favorite but I sure do love that last one. These highlight you, your pregnancy, your girls and your home so beautifully. What a treasure! And what a sweet and talented friend Janessa is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 gorgeous girls!!!! The one of you sitting on the window bench and sitting on the edge of the couch were my favorites!!! Holy Moly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunningly pretty! You are rockin' that dress and your girls look so sweet with just the right amount of mischief (eyelashes yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL photos. These are all so beautiful! And a pregnant body is just the best. And your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes