Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Polar Express

As soon as I found out we were going to be in Utah for Christmas I text my sister with a list of things we needed to do (like any annoying over-planner of a big sister would) and at the very tip top was going on the Polar Express. Well, it's not technically called "the Polar Express" but I can't remember it's given name. It's up on the Heber Creeper and I'd heard for years that it was magical so we decided we must go. And go we certainly did. We Marcums are a family who reads and watches the Polar Express several times over during the Christmas season so the girls were thrilled to say the least. Sidenote: I cry every single time I watch that movie, it's kind of pathetic. 
The ride did not disappoint, Clara even saw "reindeer" out the window in a field while aboard, which only confirmed her conviction that we had in fact been to the North Pole. Childhood Christmas magic at it's best.  She was not a huge fan of Santa (she never is in person and I just can't bring myself to convince her that she should want to talk to and/or sit on the lap of a strange man with a beard.... anyway) but loved the "jingle bells" he passed out. We had a great time and Clara still talks about it! So worth it if you're ever in Utah for the holidays.







These three little girls are the cutest. They totally love each other.



Can we just appreciate this next series of pictures? thanks. She's a ham.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes