Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017

Well despite Mom's (mine) sleep-deprived newborn-filled state we were able to manage quite a few little Easter activities. This being Clara's favorite holiday next to Halloween- the candy holidays, you see- I wanted to try extra hard to make an effort! We managed to dye (and glitter!!! I'm officially a cool mom) eggs, get easter baskets and have an egg hunt (it was at Grandma Great's house- not pictured because I forgot my camera. for shame!). The girls had a ball and are still on a bit of a high from all the sugar. The easter bunny did good this year and brought lots of chocolate, new arrows for Clara's bow, The Big Book of Bugs, some new Sandra Boynton board books, the obligatory stuffed bunnies and the cutest little matching velvet dresses and bows. Easter is one of my favorite holidays as well, though not because of the candy...consequently I don't think I had any candy yesterday? Maybe I need to go raid those Easter baskets. 

I'm so grateful for my Savior who died for my sins and lived again. He overcame the world, death and fear. I'm so grateful for Him and continue to try and understand better the sacrifice He made for me and you. John 16:33 kept running through my mind  "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." as I pondered on this wonderful holiday and I loved watching this video made about the Savior's life, death and resurrection. Hallelujah! He lives!























You guys, I'm the luckiest woman in the world.



1 comment:

  1. I think you might have the world's most photogenic children!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes