Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Sunday Afternoon


Sunday after naps we decided to take a walk around the temple. I love taking advantage of these longer days. Steve and I were married here 7 1/2 years ago! It's so nice to live, not only close to a temple, but close to the one we were married in! Unfortunately the gates were closed but we still got to glimpse in to the pretty grounds and play on the grass outside! It's so special to be able to explain to the girls that because Mommy and Daddy were married in God's holy temple we all get to live together forever! It's truly awe inspiring and I'm so grateful for it! It was kind of surreal standing there with our three girls thinking about all that has happened in 7 1/2 years. How young we were and how exciting it was on that day! I love you Steven Grant Marcum, I'm grateful for that decision every day of my life! What a beautiful, beautiful world.




The only way I can get a genuine smile from her!









Little pink toenails :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes