Thursday, June 22, 2017

Online Shopping Roundup: Baby Girls!!!

One of my besties is having her very first girl and requested a roundup of all my favorite girl things (bows especially)! I started getting into it and realized it might be easier to do it in blog post form...as I've had a couple of other similar requests and also....the list is sort of long. 
SO here is my list of tried and true girl things! All my favorites! These brands/shops I've used through all of my girls and are things that are both cute and long-lasting! I hope this is helpful for at least someone, but it was also kind of nice to chronicle and remember for myself :)

Bows:

Hold the Confetti (4 inch hair bow alligator clips)

Modern Piggy

Bonnets:

Briar Handmade

Queenie's Kids

Rain People BC

Headbands:

MadsMade

MissGiggleBuns

Knit hats:

Sweet KM

Clothing:

Baby Gap

Zara

Mini Boden

Old Navy

Nordstrom Rack


Bathing Suits:

Hanna Andersson


Shoes:

Saltwaters

Mini Melissa

Hunter Wellies

Freshly Picked (I always try to get a pair on her cyber Monday deals!)













1 comment:

  1. Rechargeable Good Battery Timing. One Flavour Jar take 10 times smoking. Excellent flavour Taste. Good Smoke. Decent In Look. Better Than Shesha Smoking. No Side Effects.
    Source http://www.pakshopee.com/product/e-cigerrate-psa-001/

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes